New Research Report on “Food Automation Market” presents an in-depth analysis of Food Automation which includes market size, share, growth, and demand forecast until 2024 (in USD billion). The report sheds light on the latest market developments and prominent trends in the market. Food Automation market report includes research methodology, value chain analysis, industry analysis by the power of suppliers and consumers. Food Automation market report also includes new upcoming technology of Food Automation Industry that will help our clients.
Food Automation Market Covers Major Key Players:
Food Automation Market Covers manufacturers on the basis of market status, production, consumption and forecast details.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14352752
Scope of the Report:
The automation in the food industry simplifies food packaging process, which includes food sorting & grading, packing, and managing processes. The automation acts as an effective solution for enterprises requiring an efficient solution for overcoming numerous challenges such as enhancing productivity, improving yield, optimizing resource management, mitigating security risks, and improving asset management.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14352752
Key Market Trends:
Motors & Generators Type is Expected to Hold the Significant Share
– The motors used in the food and beverage industry have demanding requirements in segments such as meat, dairy and baking goods, poultry and fish, as well as within applications such as mixers, grinders, and conveyors. It is also necessary that machines operate without fault, for longer and at the highest possible level of energy efficiency throughout their lifespan.
– The growing significance of motors in motion control applications involving high-pressure wash-down and high torque applications with precise motion control has greatly improved their functionality. Generators ensure smooth and efficient functioning of systems in the food industry.
– A company such as ABB Ltd. provide motors which help to run food and beverage applications, from raw material handling to processing and conveying, to packing and storage, without compromising on the standards demanded in the industry.
Asia-Pacific is Expected to Witness Highest Growth Rate
– Asia-Pacific is anticipated to witness the highest growth rate owing to the high growth of the Food & Beverage industry in the region. The region is witnessing tremendous growth for the food and beverage industry due to an increase in health awareness, disposable income, and urbanization. Due to this, many players of F&B are moving from manual to automation processing to increase the output and develop new products, which ultimately drives the growth of the market.
– For instance, according to the World Bank, the urbanization rate in China increased to 57.90% in the year 2017 from 51.89% in 2012. This has resulted in a growing demand for food and beverages and made China one of the largest food and beverage industry in the world.
– Similarly, in India allocation of the Ministry of Food Processing has been doubled from INR 715 crore in 2017-18 to INR 1400 crore in 2018-19.
– Moreover, a rising number of manufacturers operating in the F&B industry is anticipated to boost the market’s growth positively over the forecast period. Growing adoption of automated technologies in production facilities also fuels the regional food automation market.
Food Automation Market Report contents include:
- Analysis of the laboratory balance market including revenues, future growth, market outlook
- Historical data and forecast
- Regional analysis including growth estimates
- Analyzes the end user markets including growth estimates.
- Profiles on laboratory balance including products, sales/revenues, and market position
- Market structure, market drivers and restraints.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14352752
Detailed TOC of Food Automation Market Report 2020-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Stringent Food Safety Regulations
4.3.2 Technological Enhancements in the Automation Industry
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 High Initial Capital Investments
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Product Type
5.1.1 Motors & Generators
5.1.2 Motor Controls
5.1.3 Rotary & Linear Products
5.1.4 Discrete Controller Systems & Visualization
5.1.5 Other Product Types
5.2 By Function
5.2.2 Packaging & Re-Packaging
5.2.3 Sorting & Grading
5.2.5 Picking & Placing
5.2.6 Other Functions
5.3 By Application
5.3.4 Meat, Poultry, and Seafood
5.3.5 Fruits & Vegetables
5.3.7 Other Applications
5.4.1 North America
126.96.36.199 United States
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
220.127.116.11 South Korea
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.4 Rest of the World
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 ABB Ltd.
6.1.2 Rockwell Automation Inc.
6.1.3 GEA Group AG
6.1.4 Siemens AG
6.1.5 Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
6.1.6 Schneider Electric SE
6.1.7 Emerson Electric Co.
6.1.8 Yaskawa Electric Corporation
6.1.9 Yokogawa Electric Corporation
6.1.10 NORD Drivesystems
6.1.11 Rexnord Corporation
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
About Industry Research:
Industry Research is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated to bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: