WILMINGTON, DE / ACCESSWIRE / November 17, 2022 / Transparency Market Research Inc. – The Global Pet Food Market is likely to rise at a CAGR of 6% in the forecast period, 2019 to 2029. The rise in the adoption of pets as companion animals is a prime factor promoting the growth of this market. Besides this, the increasing rate of growth of pet clinics and the rise in awareness about the importance of pet food for animals will further boost the growth of the human-grade Pet Food Market in the forecast period.
As per the recent Pet Food Market analysis, the rapidly growing demand for clean-label products will prompt companies to increase their production rates to meet customer demands. Companies are investing more in R&D to create safe pet food, which will benefit the future human-grade Pet Food Market. The competition is increasing as there is a greater demand for highly palatable pet food made from a limited list of ingredients that falls under the clean label category. The entry of new players will further intensify the overall market competition in the near future.
The growing inclination towards safe and sustainable meals and snacks or treat for pets will propel the demand for global pet food. The organic segment is anticipated to emerge dominant by generating revenue of US$ 23.5 Bn by the end of the forecast period. Among animal types, the cat section is anticipated to generate notable revenues on account of their rising adoption. Factors supporting the growth of the cat segment’s contribution to the Pet Food Market share include the low maintenance and more friendly approach.
Request FREE Sample:
Key Findings of Study –
- Introduction of New Flavours for Optimal Pet Nutrition Will Spur Growth: With the increasing awareness about the importance of pet food and its nutritional quality, vendors are focusing on innovation and investing heavily in research and development. This investment is likely to turn fruitful in the form of new flavors in pet food and snack items.
- Rising Number of Start-ups in Pet Products and Pet Food Sector Will Bode Well for the Market: The rising trend and growing popularity of pet adoption worldwide leave opportunities for new players to enter into the market competition with their innovative quality products. The existing players will also make significant efforts to ensure they maintain their position in the market.
Key Drivers –
- The advent of clean labeled food for pets is likely to serve as a significant growth driver for this market. The demand for highly palatable and allergy-proof food products will also augment the growth of the market. The need to manufacture safe quality food with longer shelf life will further help the organic Pet Food Market earn lucrative growth opportunities in the forecast period.
- The advent and increasing popularity of dry food items will promote the growth of this market in the near future. Besides this, there is more demand for high-protein and grain-free artificial ingredients in pet food, innovations that will help generate notable revenues for the global market in the long run.
Make an Enquiry Before Buying:
Regional Growth Dynamics –
- North America emerged dominant in 2019 on account of the increasing presence of major pet parents and a well-aware consumer base. Besides this, the presence of major players in this region and the willingness of consumers to spend on their pet’s health and maintenance will further help this region continue its dominance.
- Europe market will give tough competition to North America in the forecast period owing to the increasing trend of pet adoption and growing demand for pet food product ingredients.
Key Players –
Some of the key players in the Pet Food Market include
- Boulder Dog Food Company,
- Dave’s Pet Food,
- Lafeber Co.,
- Hill’s Pet Nutrition,
- Champion Petfoods,
- Nestle Purina PetCare
- Affinity Petcare SA, and others
Pet Food Market Segmentation –
- Others (Hamsters, rabbit, etc.)
- Wet Food
- Dry Food
- Treats & Chews
- Others (Frozen, Raw Food, etc.)
- Modern Trade
- Pet Food Stores
- Veterinary Clinics
- Online retailing
- Other Retailing Formats
- North Americas
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- The U.S.
- The U.K.
- Russia & CIS
- South Africa
Browse More Food and Beverages Reports by TMR:
Waxy Maize Starch Market – Waxy Maize Starch Market to Rise at a CAGR of 5.8% during Forecast Period
North America Potato Protein Market – North America Potato Protein Market is to Rising at a CAGR of 5.7% during the Forecast Period
Millet-Based Packaged Food Market – Millet Based Packaged Food Market is to Rise at a CAGR of 9.2% during the Forecast Period
Ready-to-Drink Beverages Market – Ready-to-Drink Beverages Market to Rise at a CAGR of 6.6% during Forecast Period
Edible Insects for Animal Feed Market – Edible Insects for Animal Feed Market to Rise at a CAGR of 38.9% during the Forecast Period
Spring Water Market – Spring Water Market to Rise at a CAGR of 8.3% during Forecast Period
APAC Pet Food Market – APAC Pet Food Market to Rise at a CAGR of 9.5% during Forecast Period
GCC Condiment Sauces (for Hospitality Sector) Market – GCC Condiment Sauces (for Hospitality Sector) Market to Rise at a CAGR of 4.8% during Forecast Period
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered in Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. The firm scrutinizes factors shaping the dynamics of demand in various markets. The insights and perspectives on the markets evaluate opportunities in various segments. The opportunities in the segments based on source, application, demographics, sales channel, and end-use are analyzed, which will determine growth in the markets over the next decade.
Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers, made possible by experienced teams of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants. The proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques we use always reflect the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in all of its business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit our YouTube channel –https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll-Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE: Transparency Market Research inc.