DALLAS, Sept. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Data Bridge Market research has a newly released an expansive study titled “” which guarantees you will remain better informed than your competition. This study provides a broader perspective of the marketplace with its comprehensive market insights and analysis which eases survival and succeeding in the market. The Ready to Eat Food report provides an explanation of market trends, prospects, market restraints, leading market drivers, market segments, key developments, key players in the market, and competitor strategies. Ready to Eat Food report is very consistent as all the data and information regarding this industry is derived via authentic sources such as websites, journals, annual reports of the companies, and magazines. CAGR values mentioned in the report give evaluations about the rise or fall of the product demand in the forecasted period. Data and information included in this report aid businesses take superior decisions and improving return on investment (ROI).
Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the ready to eat food market was growing at a value of USD 163.1 million in 2021 and is expected to reach a value of USD 250.31 million and register a CAGR of 5.50% from 2022 to 2029. In addition to the market insights such as market value, growth rate, market segments, geographical coverage, market players, and market scenario, the market report curated by the Data Bridge Market Research team includes in-depth expert analysis, import/export analysis, pricing analysis, production consumption analysis, patent analysis and consumer behavior.
Download Exclusive Sample of Ready to Eat Food Market Report in PDF Version @
- Forecast Period – 2022 to 2029
- Base Year – 2021
- Historic Years – 2020 (Customizable to 2014 – 2019)
In recent years, ready-to-eat food has emerged as one of the most versatile segments of the global ready to eat food market. A rise in convenience trends and a parallel increase in demand for specific meal solutions has resulted in strong demand for frozen ready-to-eat food. The food and beverage industry is viewed as a one-stop shop for customers on the go, offering everything from frozen sweets to appetisers and meals.
is a type of packaged cooked food that does not require additional processing to ensure quality. It can be frozen, shelf-stable with minimal heating, or served hot. Some foods must be refrigerated until used, while others require special handling to ensure food quality.
Online grocery shopping and the introduction of new apps that make it easier for consumers to select their preferred products are two of the most recent market trends. Customers prefer online shopping because it is more convenient and diverse. According to Eurostat, nearly a quarter of the population bought food and groceries from online retailers. As the Internet and smartphone penetration increase, retail ready meal shopping is emerging as one of the platforms for companies to showcase and sell their food products.
Some of the major players operating in the Ready to Eat Food market are
- The Hain Celestial Company (U.S.)
- AGRARFROST GMBH & CO. K.G. (Germany)Agristo (Belgium)
- Bart’s Potato Company bvba (Belgium)
- Royal Cosun (Netherlands)
- Farm Frites (Netherlands)
- Greenyard (Belgium)
- Himalaya Food International Ltd. (India)
- J.R. Simplot Company (U.S.)
- McCain Foods Ltd. (U.K.)
- Lamb Weston Holdings, Inc. (U.K.)
- General Mills, Inc. (U.S.)
- Mondelēz International, Inc. (U.S.)
- THE KRAFT HEINZ COMPANY (U.S.)
Access In-depth 350 Pages Research Report @
- In 2021, Nomad Foods announced an agreement with Fortenova Grupa d. d. to acquire Fortenova’s Frozen Food Business Group (FFBG) in cash for USD 724 million to expand its product portfolio, as FFBG offers a wide range of frozen meals and has a large distribution channel in Eastern Europe.
- Conagra Brands Inc. launched its extensive summer line products in 2021 to provide manufacturers inside single-serve and collect brands with new Banquet, Marie Callender’s, Wholesome Alternative®, and Hungry Man dishes. Conagra’s mission is to please customers by providing nutritious frozen foods.
- In 2020, the Dutch start-up Lazy Vegan released its latest frozen ready meal, “Thai Green Curry,” which is gluten-free and soy-free. It also launched vegan frozen meals with plant-based chicken and Ready to Eat Food in order to establish a strong presence in the European market.
Key Market Segments:
- Instant Breakfast/Cereals
- Instant Soups and Snacks
- Ready Meals
- Baked Goods
- Supermarket & Hypermarket
- Online Retail
- Frozen or Chilled
Browse Detailed Summary of Research Report @
Ready to Eat Food Market Regional Analysis/Insights
The countries covered in the are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, Sweden, Poland, Denmark, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA), Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America.
Europe dominates the ready to eat food market as a result of an increase in demand for frozen Ready to Eat Food caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, which has affected several countries. Furthermore, the region’s population growth, rapid urbanisation, and increased customer awareness of the benefits of frozen food will drive the growth of the ready to eat food market during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific is expected to see significant growth in the ready to eat food market because of the rise in the trend of ready-to-eat food among the working-class population. Furthermore, the substantial increase in demand for frozen food due to the decrease in time for preparing and cooking is expected to further propel the market growth in the region.
How the Report Aids Your Business Discretion?
- This section of this Market report highlights some of the most relevant factors and growth enablers that collectively ensure a high-end growth spurt
- The report unravels details on pronounced share assessments across both country-wise as well as region-based segments
- A leading synopsis of market share analysis of dynamic players inclusive of high-end industry veterans
- New player entry analysis and their scope of new business models
- The report includes strategic recommendations for new business veterans as well as established players seeking novel growth avenues
- A detailed consultation services based on historical as well as current timelines to ensure feasible forecast predictions
- A thorough evaluation and detailed study of various segments as well as sub-segments across regional and country-specific developments
- Details on market estimations, market size, dimensions
- A review of market competitors, their high-end product and service portfolios, dynamic trends, as well as technological advances that portray high end growth in this Market
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope Of The Report
Part 03: Research Methodology
Part 04: Market Landscape
Part 05: Pipeline Analysis
Part 06: Market Sizing
Part 07: Five Forces Analysis
Part 08: Market Segmentation
Part 09: Customer Landscape
Part 10: Regional Landscape
Part 11: Decision Framework
Part 12: Drivers And Challenges
Part 13: Market Trends
Part 14: Vendor Landscape
Part 15: Vendor Analysis
Part 16: Appendix
For More Insights Grab TOC @
Browse Related Reports:
- , By Product Type (Tomato Ready to Eat Soup, Beans Ready to Eat Soup, Chicken Ready to Eat Soup, Beef Ready to Eat Soup, Mixed Vegetables Ready to Eat Soup, Others), Form (Dry Soup, Wet Soup), Nature (Conventional, Organic), Packaging Type (Bottles, Cans, Packets), Application (Retail, Catering and Industrial, Others), Distribution Channel (HoReCa, B2C), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, Sweden, Poland, Denmark, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherland, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, New Zealand, Vietnam, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa)
- , By Additives (Flavours, Artificial Sweeteners, Acidulates, Nutraceuticals, Preservatives and Others), Type (Black Tea, Green Tea, Oolong Tea, Fruit & Herbal Based Tea, Taurine, Guarana, Vitamin B, Ginseng, Yerba Mate, Acai Berry), Packaging (Glass Bottle, Canned, Pet Bottle, Sachets, Fountain/Aseptic/Cartons, and Others), Price (Premium, Regular and Super Premium), Distribution Channel (Off-Trade and On-Trade), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, Sweden, Poland, Denmark, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherland, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, New Zealand, Vietnam, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast
- , By Type (Frozen Rice Mixes, Frozen Quinoa Food Mixes, Frozen Pizza, Frozen Pasta, Frozen Wraps & Rolls, Frozen Snacks, Frozen Ice Cream, Frozen Yogurt, Frozen Cakes, Frozen Sorbet And Sherbet, Frozen Custard, Frozen Drinks, Frozen Savory Products And Frozen Soup, Frozen Dairy Products, Frozen Chicken Products, Frozen Seafood Products, And Others), Category (Organic And Conventional) Technology (Flash-Freezing/ Individual Quick Freezing (IQF), Belt Freezing, High Pressure-Assisted Freezing, And Others), End User (Food Service Sector And Households), Packaging Technique (Freezing Technique And Equipment And Freezing Ready Meals Packaging And Distribution Channel (Store-Based And Non-Store Retailers) – Industry Trends and Forecast
- , By Type (Ready to Drinks and High Strength Premixes), Distribution Channel (Specialty Stores, Modern Trade, Duty-Free Stores, Online Stores and Other), Product Type (Alcoholic Beverages and Non-Alcoholic Beverages) and Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, Sweden, Poland, Denmark, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, New Zealand, Vietnam, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East and Africa)
- , By Nature (Natural, Conventional, Organic), Product Type (Iced Coffee, Coffee Latte, Black Coffee, Others), Price Range (Economical, Mid-Range, Premium), Packaging (Bottles, Cans, Carton Packaging, Tubs, Others), Flavour (Vanilla, Mocha, Caramel, Others Flavours), Sales Channel (Store-Based Retailing, E-Commerce)
- By Type (Malt Based RTDs, Spirit Based RTDs, Wine Based RTDs, Others), Processing Type (Single Compound and Blended), Gender (Male and Female), Packaging Type (Bottle, Cans and Others), Trade (Off- Trade, On-Trade)
- By Type (Malt-Based RTDs, Spirit-Based RTDs, Wine-Based RTDs, Others), Processing Type (Single Compound, Blended), Gender (Male, Female), Packaging Type (Bottle, Can, Others ), Trade (Off-Trade, On-Trade), Country (China, Australia, Japan, South Korea, New Zealand, India, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavours to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475