The majority of states now authorize the production and dispensing of medical marijuana to qualified patients. Nonetheless, federal law continues to.
Dogs with epilepsy experience considerably fewer seizures when treated with CBD oil, a new study published in the journal Pet Behaviour Science found.
Research indicates CBD may have therapeutic value. But right now, the success stories outnumber clinical trials.
- Regular Users of Marijuana Can Require More Sedatives During Medical Procedures – D-brief Discover Magazine
- Cannabis users needed up to twice the sedation for medical procedures, small study says CNN
- Regular marijuana users may need more anesthesia for medical procedures NBCNews.com
- Study Found Cannabis Users Needed 200% More Sedation Healthline
- Regular Cannabis Users Need 220 Percent More Sedatives for Medical Procedures Than Nonusers Newsweek
- View full coverage on Google News
Senior citizens are among the biggest factors driving the expansion of medical marijuana, which is now legal in 33 states.
So what’s on that application for medical pot businesses? 144 questions — and uncertainty Springfield News-Leader
Last week, Missouri officials released an early version of the application that companies wanting a medical marijuana business license must complete in order to …
Medical marijuana and CBD are taking off: can it help you? PhillyVoice.com
As Dr. Lynn Bornfriend puts it, she was “absolutely no fun” in the 1970s and 1980s, when many of her peers were dabbling in recreational marijuana. “I didn’t …
Springfield, MO – A recent study projects Missouri will need 115 to 132 medical marijuana dispensaries by 2022.
ST. LOUIS (AP) — Missouri won’t have enough demand for medical marijuana to support the number of businesses the state is required to license by next year, …
CBD Lures Stressed-Out Parents Looking to Unwind The New York Times
Caught in the churn of long days and sleepless nights, some parents have found solace in a nonintoxicating chemical derived from hemp. But is it safe?