Studies suggest eating ultra-processed foods can lead to weight gain and risk of heart disease.
- Global Medical Marijuana Market Overview 2019-2025: Cara Therapeutics, Cannabis Sativa, CannaGrow Holdings, United Cannabis BunBury Mail News
- Medical marijuana is not the way out of America’s opioid crisis The Economist
- Viewpoint: Why Medical Marijuana Laws Are Not a Gateway to Adult Use Legislation Insurance Journal
- Cannabis Could Work to Benefit the Elderly with Job Retention, Studies Show TimesOfCBD
- View full coverage on Google News
The Ambient Food Packaging Market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and share market, industry chain, manufacturing process, cost structure, …
A new study from the University of Central Florida makes the case for the emerging connection of autism and the human microbiome. High levels of Propionic …
A new line of beverages containing “active hemp extract” debuts in stores this week, which may push the FDA closer to establishing a regulatory framework.
The MS in Food Science, which begins in fall, is open to working professionals and anyone with an undergraduate major, particularly in chemistry or biology.
Marijuana use among U.S. teens has risen since the early 1990s, even as alcohol and tobacco use has fallen.
Researchers develop cheap, precise nanosensor for metal detection in food Mehr News Agency – English Version
TEHRAN, Jun. 24 (MNA) – An Iranian team of researchers at University of Kurdistan has developed a cheap yet precise ultrasensitive nanosensor for detection …
The Arizona Supreme Court recently ruled to legalize cannabis extracts and concentrates under the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act, expanding patients’ access …
Study: Dogs Evolved to Use Eyes to Connect with Humans Voice of America
A new study has found evidence that dogs developed in physical ways to present “puppy dog eyes” as a way to help connect with humans.